Property Management Personalized –
AMO, CPM & RPA Certified
Value. Flexible, Custom Solutions. Results.
From Class A & B office buildings, to Medical, Retail, Flex, Industrial and Owner occupied buildings.
We are Proud to Announce
Premier has earned the AMO® (Accredited Management Organization) accreditation from IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management). Premier joins an exclusive group of only 600 real estate management companies world-wide that have met the requirements to earn this distinction.
AMOs demonstrate strong financial performance, outstanding leadership, and adhere to a Code of Professional Ethics strictly enforced by IREM to maintain integrity beyond reproach. Accreditation as an AMO requires firms to follow best practices in real estate management, demonstrating that they meet standards and functions related to operations and service. Property owners can be assured that an AMO will put their interests first.
Our Focus Areas:
• Continual Cost Savings
• Creating Unique Value for Clients
• Delivering Platinum Service for Tenants.
Our Property Management team delivers results. Not only are we an AMO organization but we have a Certified Property Manager (CPM) & a Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation on staff.
We are proactive problem solvers, that pride ourselves in quick responses to tenant concerns with clear communication & a professional approach. Fueled by a belief that correct property management is an investment in your asset for future profitable growth, we focus on delivering platinum service with unique value for our clients. We reduce operational expenses without diluting tenant services and problem solve to develop strategies for your portfolio that align with your goals and objectives.
A Proven Track Record.
Premier has an extensive background in managing commercial properties of all types. Our services include the following:
- Focus on timely rent collections, reimbursements & reconciliations.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Annual budget, monthly statements & year-end reconciliation statements.
- Property inspections and visits with tenants in each property to understand tenant’s business, unique challenges and help provide solutions.
- Tenant retention program.
- Provide complete monthly progress & accounting reports using the latest software or client’s favorite software.
- Sharing a list of preferred & trusted service vendors.
- Review the current operating budget, tax & insurance expenses to explore ways to minimize our client’s operating expenses without compromising service.
- Marketing plan with leasing agent team to ensure increase occupancy & tenant retention.
- Capital budget forecasts.
- Monitoring & managing vendor contracts to establish the most effective bids for services & quality vendors.
- Competitive fees.
Create maximum, measurable outcomes in the areas of:
- Building maintenance & engineering support
- Accounting & financial reporting
- Market research
- Sustainability consulting
- Project & development services
- Contract & vendor management
“Premier has been a tremendous asset for our property.
Their management has resulted in new tenants and a high tenant retention rate”
Bob Woods- Hodges Development